Saturday 22 November 2014

no heat

in the offending foot

:-)

all hosed out.

and felt exactly the same temperature as the other one to me.

still a bit of a hole (which also got hosed out)

so i went in the arena for 5 minutes in hand, which he did nicely - even didn't protest too much about going right, which is his worst rein.

hopefully this progress continues on the foot front.

and someone found the poultice boot he'd got rid of the other day. broken - in that the strap had pulled off someone which will be why he got out of it.  but impressed it was found!  amazing what you can do in daylight that is impossible in the dark, LOL

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found the poultice boot. I don't know how many shoes, bell boots and such I've lost on my property and I only have perhaps 5 acres of paddock/pasture land. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete