Friday 28 September 2012

a bad week...

what with the floods, and mother being discharged from hospital yesterday (lots of near hysterical laughter from me, followed by my screaming at my sister down the phone...)

and i learnt a hard lesson - i really didn't want G to use her bit on M on Sunday but couldn't articulate why; rediscovered Theresa Sandin's piece on the subject (on sustainabledressage) and emailed it to G who cried

and M is very pissed with us...

it was his not wanting headcollar on that told me there was a problem ... not a lot of thought to work out what that problem might have been caused by ...

won't be happening again....

2 comments:

  1. A little confused here. Do I understand that Gaynor rode Monfils using her bit and bridle and that made him sore?

    Hope your Mother is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that;s it, jean.

    i probably wasn't being very clear, had a seriously stressful day...

    ReplyDelete