Thursday 21 June 2012

so funny

but of course by the time i could get the phone with camera out...

attempting to get him lunging in walk....

anyway, we're getting to what he clearly things is the end of the session, and I'd dropped lunge whip and was just using the bundled up end of lunge line, all I wanted to do by this point was just keep him walking

so he stopped with his nose to the deck and sniffed the lungeline - then picked it up by the lash and carried on walking for a few strides... then turned in to me still holding on to it .. it was so funny....

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I never have the camera when I need it. Two little foxes in my riding arena the other night and I missed that picture too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! What was he trying to tell you?

    ReplyDelete