Monday 2 January 2012

aha!

whatever we did Saturday and Sunday showed in a really good onward walk today, lots of circles, changes of diagonals and the like with barely a slowing, only one stop, the slowings and the stops quickly corrected - I DID remember my schooling whip this time, but he didn't need too much reinforcement of the leg with that.

overall pleased...

not so pleased on the saddle front, I was dubious about the saddlecloth I bought at YHL, and think I was right to be dubious.. back to the griffin (when i can prise it out from under Gaynor's saddle, she borrowed it and, rightly, likes it, LOL)

1 comment:

  1. Good going.

    We did discuss ulcers with Monfils, didn't we. Just thinking that Tucker used to stop and refuse to go when he had his.

    Nice to hear you are getting some saddle time in. I guess the weather is holding up there too.

    ReplyDelete