Friday 9 December 2011

the plate to come out

of my left wrist.

Saw consultant yesterday afternoon; he agrees that the screws are impinging on the tendons (it shouldn't hurt me when pressed!) so needs to be out. easier to do that that reconstruct tendons, of course.

so that will be planned for late spring, i hope (after horses allowed out 24/7 for the summer).

in the meantime, the right wrist decided yesterday evening to start hurting again! subsiding now, thank goodness, but not good.....that's to be kept an eye on...

and we've been wrestling with horrendous howling gales, happily not as bad here as scotland - there's even been the odd house blown down, which is very unusual ...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Well, I suppose that's good and bad. Good in that it should help the pain and bad in that it's a surgery. Still.....

    Hope your right wrist is OK, but I suspect you overuse it to compensate. Do feel better. As I well know, it's no fun being laid up.

    ReplyDelete