Tuesday 19 July 2011

yet MORe rain and shoulder pain

and an evening meeting in Newcastle....

the shoulder has been not quite as bad today as yesterday, found the rest of the naproxen i had last time so started myself back on that. decided i need to take a cushion to make myself slightly higher at the desk....

but i also hurt my back, probably turning over badly in bed again...

not doing well, am i!

hopefully, both will settle down and there'll be NO rain after work tomorrow night - live in hope, anyway

2 comments:

  1. Phooey. Too bad about your shoulder. I hope it feels better soon.

    I'm sure the rain doesn't help. Frustrating when you were just starting to get some quality rides in on Monfy. Dry and hot here...misery of another sort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoulder and back could very well be related. I wonder if a custom tailored stretching/light exercise daily regime would make a difference.

    Rain - it does put a damper on outdoor activities. I hope it's dry tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete