Wednesday 20 July 2011

and more rain.....

and a programme tonight about WHY it rains so much, and how our summers are really just as they've always been - unfortunately, only saw half of it as my mother arrived (someone has let her have her licence back...)

no one was riding, of course!

shoulder feeling somewhat better - think I've sorted out the seating/ergonomics issue at the office (i took a cushion!)

we both forgot to buy more cat food (thank goodness we hve loads of dry, but she's not impressed with us) and didn't realise we had minimal milk left until far too late to do anything about it...

1 comment:

  1. There is now a 24 hour convenience store at the end of my road....no problem getting either cat food or milk--at a premium price, of course.

    Two my my kitties are not impressed with dry food either.

    ReplyDelete