Sunday 1 May 2011

the blank space last night

was caused by my being in Scotland and blogger refusing to work with the tablet...

and it's taken just over 2 hours since i got in for the internet to work properly to the PC

went to Scotland to watch Becky Holden give lessons to my friend's 5 year old luso/quarterhorse cross, who hasn't done anything yet and is an opinionated madam (the mare, that is!), which was interesting, and i knew would help me watching (Becky won't be near mine again soon, i gather!).

What i got from it for me was not to be frightened of flicking M with the lash, wihtout actually hitting him of course....

whether it'll help, or not, is another matter.... but will try

My friend's mare learnt that she CAN lunge and CAN work in hand, and now she's her her introduction to that my friend will be able to progress work with her

some hi jinks - it was her first time away from home as well! - but in the scale of things not too bad

went up last night to my friends as otherwise it would have been too much driving today = almost as far up as partner has gone for her weekend!

and a lovely drive back down the A68 - no traffic at all on the road, an excellently peaceful drive.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you do have to get a little assertive to convince a horse to work for you on the line. Hope something you picked up from the lesson will help.

    ReplyDelete