Tuesday 12 April 2011

in hand improving

Monfils was quite happy to move on in hand, got some nice stuff left rein. still working on full arena right rein to improve his confidence that direction/get the idea, as it's his least favourite.

omitted to put my long boots on, so my feet were full of arena

his had a load of bits, but not too bad to get out.. bad for my back, and bad for my left wrist when doing the feet on his left side, it's the way i pick them up and if he leans a bit it's not good....

hoofjack next time i'm paid some money....

2 comments:

  1. Got a bit confused there at the end. (A load of bits???)

    Anyhow, nice to here that you are managing to work Monfy. I'm sure he appreciates the attention. Sounds as if he is responding well to the in hand training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a load of bits of tiny gravel......actually, not that many .. this was a reference back to my boots being full of arena...

    ReplyDelete