Friday 28 January 2011

help on it's way

lucky me - becky holden lesson Sunday evening, YAY! just hoping the weather holds - cold we can live with, rain and snow can stay away!

in the meantime, i haven't got round to ringing the doctor to get a referral anywhere (baaad me) but I HAVE been practising lifting my legs up to the side in the pool after swimming before i get out. it is getting easier.

my thought it, that's a good place to do that, no weight applying to things and the water helps support the leg, stretches the muscles and opens it all up - you never know, i may physio myself! what with that and the swimming!

and I've got monfy a bit - off ebay, but it won't arrive for a week, i expect, as it's only second class postage... hey ho. even if it ws first class, wouldn't arrive tomorrow as I've only just sent the money after negotiations concluded this morning whilst i was at work!

he'll live with what I've got for Sunday (I'm sure Stephanie won't mind me using the bit I've just sold her, LOL)

3 comments:

  1. A lesson would be great! Glad to hear you have one scheduled. Now all I have to do is wish you good weather.

    The swim therapy might do the trick. But learning what exercises to do would be even better. Get that referral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky lessons are great :)

    Full report and pictures are needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no photos in the dark, steph, sadly - otherwise i'd have allison or someone videoing as well

    ReplyDelete