Thursday 11 November 2010

what next, one has to ask...

facebookers will be vaguely up to date...

the new to me car is currently at the dealers, dismantled - timing belt problems they say - it had been giving me grief overrevving, think i got to that on Monday? breaking down at work?

anyway, took it up yesterday morning, chap put computer on it and said, can't drive that anywhere! so they had to lend me a car to get about it.

then last night my ma had an accident in my street and i was at local A & E until well gone midnight, didn't get home after taking her home until 2 am - at which point i finally got an opportunity to eat SOMETHING, not having had anything since lunch (which was at noon ....)

plus I'm not convinced the left arm likes this automatic I've been loaned - it's the older fashioned sort where you do in fact have to move a gear stick into neutral, and i can feel it - which at least shows i was right to go the automatic route.

hopefully i'll get mine back saturday....

1 comment:

  1. Phooey...a new car shouldn't end up in the shop so soon. Hope it's just a minor adjustment and that it will be fine.

    Good thing you did pick the right transmission for your wrist. Good move.

    ReplyDelete