Sunday 21 November 2010

paul belasik & Waldemar Seunig

twice a year Paul Belasik takes a clinic in Scotland.

went on Saturday to "audit" (i.e., spectate - why is it called auditing?)

very impressed

and what a nice bloke

report once i've reviewed my notes and pulled my thoughts together

and on the way home, called at Border Books in Alnwick, large 2nd hand bookshop - copy of Seunig for £7.60

they still have the copy of Mrs Houblon's Side Saddle they had last time i was in ... couldn't quite persuade myself to get it...next time i should, if it's still there...

4 comments:

  1. He used to do twice yearly clinics in huddersfield, we used to go. Yes, I thought he was a nice bloke too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting Di - there was a lady from Argyll there who, about 8 years ago, took her then 12 year old daughter to Huddersfield on a then 5 year old Luso - you may remember them, in that case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are being inspired by the masters. You can gain a lot from watching a good clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, Claire, I can't remember 8 days ago never mind 8 years!! I do remember him getting good results though.

    ReplyDelete