Saturday 11 September 2010

still bored

but working hard

someone said, why don't you go off sick? I said, self employed, can't....

thinking that when the doctor says I can drive, I'll be able to ride.

if i could, i would trade my car in for an automatic... but my car has a £1000 dint in the back tailgate (my own fault) so can't do that...

anyone know anything about welsh/TB crosses? my mate thought that would be a good cross to look at

she also thought once i recover there may be a lot to be said for getting a lesson or two - finding somewhere i trust to do said lesson will be interesting!

3 comments:

  1. I stayed off my horse until I was completely healed--too risky for me to ride with my wrist in a cast.

    Lessons would be good. AFter a layoff like that you might need a tuneup. And maybe you'd meet a nice horse somewhere too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea about the lessons. I really want to get some myself, it's so long since I've ridden regularly. I used to ride almost every day and now probably only once or twice per week. It's good for the confidence too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. get lots of work done now and then give yourself a break once you're fixed!
    Welsh/TB's only ones I've worked with have been gorgeously cheeky, nice cross.

    ReplyDelete