Sunday 15 August 2010

barbed wire...and facebook problems.

me, not the horse - was pushed into barbed wire fence accidentally when M decided i was a good scratching post as i was undoing the gate

not much damage done, i don't think (no bleeding!) but i haven't actually had a look yet!

a nice afternoon calling dressage for Tash in the sunshine! and she got 65% second test, good - first test went slightly awry as horse unsettled by tractor going up lane other side of hedge next to test field.

still like yesterday's gelding, but in middle of chat with vendor last night when FB went really weird, blocked the chat, deleted his comment on my post, deleted my post on his wall, and other such randomness. very annoying! technology making me look rude!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch, not too good, hope you've disinfected the cuts. Sounds like she's feeling ok, how's she doing? (I know it's not her blog but I was thinking about her!)

    Tractors do not make for settled dressage tests, that's for sure!

    FB is very 'buggy' at the moment, I'm sure the vendor will understand :) Since you like this gelding, will you have a second visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone else mentioned that FB was being "bad" the other day too. I'm pretty sure your vendor knew it wasn't you causing the glitch.

    Great score on the dressage test. Congratulations, Tash. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete