Tuesday 17 September 2013

early morning tomorrow..

M decided he wanted in, nothing a lot left to eat on the field.  there was someone there after me, and she'd have texted if he'd kicked off, so assume he's happy eating...so up 5.50 am for the rest of the winter to get him out before work...

In other good news, i rode; we had no face pulling as the saddle went on and I did get a trot out of him; had spent a long time walk round/plant/walk round/plant and eventually got after him properly so he moved himself into a better walk and then we got the swing and up into trot - at which point i was right to have suspected the saddle had moved slightly left as i'd got on.... so only did one circuit of that but i was pleased after the grief we've been giving each other lately..

1 comment:

  1. Good work on the riding. Sounds as if there is even more progress on the horizon.

    Getting out the barn that early is not going to be easy....at least it wouldn't be for me! My boys are getting fed at around 9 AM. If I do get called in to substitute teach, it's more like 7 AM. Guess I am really spoiled now that I read your winter schedule!

    ReplyDelete