Thursday 1 August 2013

oops... .my knee.....

so yesterday, which was G's day, it poured down ... my plan for mowing the lawn didn't happen, and G's plan to ride didn't happen...

so i'm standing at the breakfast bar reading a book whilst my dinner cooked, as you do .....

and managed to hurt my left knee whilst standing still.....

how did i do that?  no clue, unless it was TOO straight puttin gthe knee at a slightly odd angle...

doh....

improving slowly overnight and tonight, but not fit to ride so G did today what she wanted to do yesterday (although, TBH, getting soaked was probably the better option, as it was like a sauna today with loads of flies but no rain...)

whilst i pottered off home (having given her a jar of that jam i made the other night) to make more jam (we've LOADS of blackcurrants) and try not to hurt my knee again....

hope it sorts quickly, I've a lesson booked Sunday with Becky Holden ... if it doesn't, guess G will be having the lesson, not me!

1 comment:

  1. Ouchers...my sympathy. It can happen if you just twist the wrong way with your balance in the wrong spot. Use ice and painkillers. Not much else to do for it besides rest.

    ReplyDelete