Sunday 4 August 2013

no lesson :-(

Bekcy HOlden was booked to come - not just to me, several other people up this way ....

her car died on the outside lane of the motorway (eek) and the AA man couldn't mend it, she had to be towed home....

been looking forward to that...

So G & I went and played with the boy anyway.....and of course, we no sooner got there than the wind dropped and we ended up a good bit hotter than we'd anticipate.d.


we both rode, me first - i wasn't at all sure how the knee was, TBH, after last week, but it was fine! (i've been keeping the painkillers going anyway) and i was please G was watching when, half way round a trot circle, M stopped dead.  and it was an active forward trot as well!  don't think she'd realised that when i said he did that, that was what he did.. no slowing down to give you warning!

but he only did it the once, thank goodness, so i had a good 10 minutes and then when i did stop did so at X  .... away from the gate, LOL.

1 comment:

  1. It's always good when you have a witness to the "crime."

    By the by, my PJ used to do that. Now I suspect he may have had ulcers, but back then I didn't know what it was. After some acupuncture to help sore muscles...no lameness, just muscle soreness...he improved dramatically. Tucker's stopping was ulcer related, so that's why I suspect the same with PJ.

    ReplyDelete