Wednesday 14 August 2013

more in hand an attempt at lunge

although quite why i bother to even think about trying to lunge when he won't lunge for me is beyond me...

i was, tonight, debating between in hand to the ford to get him through the ford led (there's a bridge for me!) or riding, but had to wait for friend to turn up (she was running late) to lend her some stuff for a wound on her horses neck, which, at the finish, we decided in fact needed the vet (despite being antiseptic creamed etc, the flies got to a very tiny hole which is now large :-( and infected :-( )

so last night flexions and in hand, the flexions first improved the inhand.  tonight attempt to lunge, usual unsuccesful waste of  time for me!

shall tack up tomorrow, subject to weather (forecast rain off and on) & do whatever, and Friday i have a date for a ride out....

will be interesting to see how the medicine is kicking in (which i assume it will be properly by then!)

1 comment:

  1. I too will be interested in finding out if there is any difference in his behavior with the meds. Not sure how long Coligone would take to kick in. I'm more familiar with omeprazole. I would suspect it would take a few days for either one to show any changes.

    Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete