Saturday 2 February 2013

to cold and sunny

and i actually rode!

not for long - i need to do something to loosen my hips off!¬  and my left knee is, i think, going the same way as yours did Jean....but considering the bad time we've had for the last few weeks (wasn't even worth thinking about riding most of the time) i was pleased.

hopefully, the weather will hold steadyish and dryish for a bit so we can start getting some work into the boy again... G wondered if I thought he'd lost muscle over his back and when she asked me i thought not, but thinking about it, he's bound to have and i need to look closer (I was looking at the mud, actually, not the shape of his withers..)

2 comments:

  1. He's wearing the mud disguise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost impossible to keep them fit in the kind of weather you've been having. The nice thing about TB's is that they do muscle up pretty quickly once they get into regular work.

    ReplyDelete