Tuesday 16 October 2012

the met office

was wrong..

at the moment i check the weather forecast over breakfast, at about 06.30, to see if it's going to be wet or dry - if it says wet, i'll rug, if not, i'll not, and it's been dry through the day (bar the odd very short shower) for a while.. and M not clipped yet, and will overheat at the drop of a sunbeam....

today, it said it would stop raining for 7 (which it did) and not rain again..

that latter bit was wrong...

so G couldn't exercise her plan of riding as horse too wet - but she tells me she lunged and he was very good for her...

I, in the meantime, took elderly cat to vet for "pedicure" - she's so old she goes nowhere so her claws had to be manually cut...

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I clip my cats's claws myself. I couldn't afford it otherwise. They are indoors and need it done every couple weeks so I don't get "stabbed" when they get in my lap.

    Our weather forecasts have been pretty accurate, but I also look at the radar images on the Internet myself. I suspect your nation's being an island might have some strange impacts on the accuracy of forecasts?????

    ReplyDelete