Friday 26 October 2012

the big freeze

a  month early, normally we don't get snow until the end of november...

freezing but clear, and dry after a horrid wet morning...

got the mud off M's neck and decided just to go in the arena on the lunge line to see if he could rememmber to walk round me instead of into me....

after 3 minutes, despite the thermal gloves, my fingers were frozen so i gave up and tucked him up with his tea and haynets...

tomorrow is "worming weekend" - they all have to be in for 10, get wormed, not allowed out again until monday morning  - deep joy (not) but will hopefully get the clipping done over the weekend, supposed to stay dry at least...

1 comment:

  1. I am shivering thinking of the cold. I've never been a fan of winter, but I suppose I can't avoid it.

    Hey, at least you tried to work Monfils.

    ReplyDelete