Saturday 3 March 2012

turned out nice!

a wet, dank, miserable morning, the damp making it all feel colder (so rugs back on) and by lunchtime it was pouring down...

but it all got out really nice, so had a nice ride. Only in the arena again, but lots and lots of circles, serpentines, half voltes, etc, and working on riding the corners properly as well.

the new mounting block seems to be a hit (touching wood!) with Monf, I am able to mount without assistance at the moment - whether it's the block itself, or where it is, i know not, but so long as he doesn't mess about, I'm happy!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good schooling session Claire. I've seen your new mounting block, it's a cracker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my tall mounting block. I think the horses like it too because I don't have to haul myself up on them so it's less annoying.

    Rained here a lot in the AM, then turned sunny and warm too. Once again, fickle winter....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're on a roll Claire and with spring on it's way what better time for it to come.

    ReplyDelete