Saturday 10 March 2012

once a fortnight

usually on a weekend.....

something goes awry. last night, it was the dratted right hip/leg again! gah! at least i could feel it coming and got the painkillers in to me.... it seems easier when standing, and hopefully i'll be able to muck out - gaynor has hurt her wrist and is struggling herself!

and just to keep us all worried, last night Monfils went into his haylage with too much gusto and frightened everyone, and himself, by having a minor choke! i had only just left the office, and time i got there he was fine, but gave him another while before giving him his tea - and a walk out, for some reason they were all up a height, him included, bouncing round the stable probably wasn't clever!

fine this morning, happily, been turned out (rugless again, hope that continues!)

1 comment:

  1. One thing after another. You need a break, that's for sure.

    Hope the hip is OK. Sometimes when I sit here at the computer, mine kind of cramps up. Usually if I straighten my leg and kind of twist it sideways the pain goes, but it's happened before when I've been in the saddle and I simply had to get off and walk it out. No fun, so I know how that can feel.

    Sending wishes that you, Gaynor, and Monfils are all back 100% in short order.

    ReplyDelete