Sunday 12 February 2012

practising....

not had much chance of that what with all the weather, so today practising in the arena

We were much better at riding corners correctly - amazing what a difference being shown how to do it properly makes, LOL. My corners have never been as good

and we weren't bad on circles, half voltes (I do like a half volte!) and other changes of rein.

and got a bit of nice trot as well but that was really to get Monf going again as he was getting a touch bored with all the walk, even though walk is good at the moment

and NO sudden plants!

roll on summer and more riding opportunities though, my legs knew about that when i got off.

Sadly, so did my wrist. it had been twinging nicely and continued to do so... went for a swim later, and only managed 1/2 my normal time, if that .... not good....

2 comments:

  1. The good thing about the wrist is that you know what the problem is and the fix is already in the plans. Must feel great to be back riding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How good to hear you are riding, despite the weather. All that suppling is excellent and you can accomplish a lot at the walk.

    I feel for you about your wrist and I'm sure the cold weather doesn't help. As Mary Lou says, at least you know how it can be fixed and you have the appointment to do it.

    ReplyDelete