Sunday 15 January 2012

improving again...

went to bed screaming last night, but it slowly improved through the night so i was able to get up without help in the morning..... stayed at home, still in pjs at this moment ... moving round, one seat, then another, then stand up for a bit, and so on, so don't get wholly stuck in one place

I'm sure M must think I'm abandoning him the way I keep vanishing every now and again, not good for the relationship, but, gaynor said "told you so" after i'd done too much yesterday, and she was right to say that, she had told me so....

partner got to do the shopping - normally, that's my job.....

it was -4 (c) this morning, and everything was white until about 2 pm with the frost, then thawed out .. so glad i wasn't out in it, in one way...

2 comments:

  1. Good news. Hope it continues to improve.

    Just send Monfi mental messages about your back. He will understand.

    Cold as all get out here too. Winter is making a statement for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you are moving in the right direction. I hope you have a comfortable night.

    ReplyDelete