Saturday 21 January 2012

bring in....

slow introduction back to the yard... bringing in tonight! i had planned to see if i could manage mucking out today, but it was done this morning before I was even up, I gather! so will try tomorrow. Partner came to help with the bring in, which i was pleased about, Charlie behaved for her and i had to troop across the field for Monf, who looked a shade puzzled to see me, LOL.

Got some of the mud off; have mislaid a brush, which i've obviously put down somewhere and now i can't see it :-(

Doctor has arranged for an MRI scan of lumbar spine/hip, hurray! and appointment with wrist consultant a fortnight earlier than was otherwise planned, hurray!

2 comments:

  1. good news that you'll be getting the MRI and wrist consultation, hope it all goes well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good about the doctors. Let's hope you get some answers, but more importantly, a solution.

    I am at my barn by myself and I continually mislay my brushed, etc. I used to think other people where I boarded might have moved them, but now there is no excuse. The mystery of lost tools just has a life of its own. *G*

    ReplyDelete