Wednesday 21 December 2011

muddy me....

taking the horses out this morning - one at a time, 2nd being Monf..... i slipped in the slippy mud by the field gate, landed on my bum; he was only interested in seeing where charlie and dylan were in the field, thank goodness, and standing still ... and when i did get up and get the gate open, he was so keen to be off i was struggling to keep hold of him (and the gate to keep myself up!) to get the headcollar off.... nightmare. the coat that was clean this morning is now in the washer on a rinse to get the mud off ... at least i had that coat on it kept my bum cleanish so i didn't have to go home for a 2nd shower!

1 comment:

  1. Not good, but as long as you are OK. Mud can be treacherous and, of course, muddy. Hope the coat comes clean.

    I have ice grippers for my boots for the ice. Seems to me some kind of mud grippers wouldn't be a bad invention.

    ReplyDelete