Monday 21 November 2011

stopped screaming in pain

which is good. couldn't get my socks on, bad. went to work, asked Janet to come get me, which she kindly did (not far away!) and made great use of wheeled office chairs as trolley and as walking assistance, LOL. feeling better again this evening... but of course, all that trying to keep myself upright yesterday and keep the weight off the bad leg has not done a lot for the left shoulder or hip .. but they'll settle, hopefully...

Monfils in Gaynor's capable hands.

if i can get socks on tomorrow, then i shall drive myself....and if still good in the evening will go down to yard.... gently gently, i know!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch!!! Just goes to show how much we take for granted when we are able bodied. Putting on your socks seems so simple when all is well.

    Now you know how I got around my house--on a wheeled office chair--until I got my real wheelchair. Doesn't work well on the carpet, but on hard floors, not bad.

    Hope that back of yours gets better quickly. I do know how much sciatica hurts and I really feel sorry for you. Wish I could help with more than good wishes for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete