Thursday 10 November 2011

muddy horse...

I've given up on the rugging for now.... last night, sweating again. it's no good, i'd rather have a muddy horse than a horse wet with sweat, he clearly has a thick coat and that will have to do him for now.

and who said TB's were wimps?

so he went out rugless this morning, and was nicely warm this evening.

I don't want to clip at all if i can help it, but rather think I'll have to indulge in a belly/neck clip - from the girth area forward and up the neck

in the meantime, the shoulders seem to be improving apace (touching wood and crossing everything) so all being well I'm going to your Horse Live either Saturday or Sunday, haven't decided yet.. whilst partner's away, a good place to go even though I'll have to go down on my own....

heather moffett's bringing out a new saddle, with a leather tree, that i want to investigate, and i'm told it's very good for shopping, and there's demo's by various people (whether i want to see them is another matter...) and i know that people i know will be going...

1 comment:

  1. Glad your shoulders are better.

    The horse event sounds like fun. Trouble it, it's often a really alluring way to spend a ton of money.

    I'm sure you will behave yourself. *VBWG*

    ReplyDelete