Saturday 26 November 2011

i probably did too much

but painkillers when I got home put me ahead of the game, I hope....

mucked out. bedded up. hay (did that in two nets). barrow new bag of feed into feed room. there's feed still in the car, and will stay there (local stockist stocking what i wanted, at last, and honouring manufacturer's 1/2 price to end of November deal!).

morning turnout Allison helped with; might be more interesting tomorrow if this wind keeps up!

oh, clipped as well ... now WHY did i wear a fleece when i knew i would be clipping more hair off the Monf?

and am shattered as had a bad night last night (mostly, i have to say, through drinking too much tea during the day!)

and for some perspective on the Cuban Saddle:

1 comment:

  1. I told you not to over do!!! Oh, my that was a lot of work, even for the 100% able bodied. Love the feed deal, however. I was delighted for the 20% off sale at my store two weeks ago. Half off is a whole lot better!

    I used to clip in a full nylon rainsuit with a hood. All it took for me was one "fleeced" clipping job to teach me. I'd still end up with horsehair in my teeth, however. *LOL*

    Figured the saddle was miniature from your Facebook pics. And I was suspicious with the stirrups and short straps. That is some incredible workmanship, regardless.

    ReplyDelete