Wednesday 7 September 2011

still won't lunge!

that was quite amusing in one way .... Gaynor had thought she could sort it .. wouldn't believe how hard it is (I really do think he really DOESN'T see the point and so won't do it) and to be fair she did get him going both ways once - then he turned himself in, as he does very quickly - and couldn't be got going again. should have just stopped there (I had to be at the airport in 40 minutes to pick partner up) but I let her enthusiasm get the better of my judgement and we tried again. no good... so he won that one. But on the other hand it was interesting, and useful ...

I only want to try to get it going as we're going in to winter so less riding, plus I would really like him to actually start volunteering this just on principle.

but I really don't think it's going to happen...

1 comment:

  1. I must admit in winter it is a god send to be able to keep them fit, hope he comes around soon

    ReplyDelete