Friday 22 October 2010

float or not float?

so, that float .. by Wednesday, i could feel my neck frying and my shoulders seizing up = due to holding arms out in front of my on the float...

didn't swim last night (cos the mirror was coming) and tonight did without the float with much less grief from the wrist - in fact, practically none at all....

maybe it was the physio's touch yesterday morning?

anyway, the horse that i'm hoping to be lunged on should be ready for that this next week (given that it was a couple of weeks ago i spoke to RI, and she said a couple of weeks) so will ring her this weekend and see what the crack is.

planning on going to yard at weekend as well.....

2 comments:

  1. I just swim with my arms and that usually helps my neck, shoulders, and back...which all need some adjustment now. Need to get back in the pool.

    Looking forward to a lungeing report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I don't swim, I can't maintain correct posture in the water! Sounds like you're going to be very fit for these lunge lessons :)

    ReplyDelete