Monday 13 September 2010

is nessie

the only cat on the planet NOT interested in catnip?

every other cat we have ever had couldn't get enough of it, but her? not interested.

anyway, hoping the practice nurse at the gp's will ring me in the morning to see about suggestions for preventing the rub at the base of my thumb turning into a hole! she'd gone home when i called on my way home from work..

and i'm bored of only having limited capacity - it makes things very time consuming, when they can be done at all!

3 comments:

  1. Could you just put a sticking plaster over it Claire (or is that a stupid suggestion?) Or perhaps get a different type of brace, there are lots of different types.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of my cats, only two seem to be really affected by catnip. I read somewhere that not all cats react to the herb.

    As I've said before, I know all too well how irritating the brace can be. Good luck with finding some way to protect that area near your thumb. Hope the doctor has a good suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't had catnip for ages, not sure if Scoob likes it or not.

    ReplyDelete